“no” i whisper as i hear footsteps approaching my room
I never make the same mistake twice. I make it five or six times, just to be sure.
how do i manage to make such a mess of my room when all i do is sit in one spot for 24 hours
a dramatic re-enactment of my thoughts while showering
- me: that's not quite hot enough let me just turn it up to boiling lava.
- me: yes good i shall bathe in the waters of mordor.
- me: why do we have like 25 different kinds of shampoo?
- me: i'ma read the back of this.
- me: lather, rinse, repeat?
- me: why do i have to repeat is your product so shitty it didn't work the first time?
- me: hold the fuck up i have to write fanfic in my head real quick.
- me: if water is a renewable resource does that mean every celebrity i've ever loved has showered in this same water before?
- me: eheheheheheheheheheh.
- me: but you didn't have to cUT ME OFF.
- me: did i already wash my hair?
- me: i think i did but i don't remember.
- me: i'ma do it again.
- me: FUCK I REPEATED.
- me: well played, pantene pro-v.
- me: i wonder what it's like to have sex in the shower.
- me: i bet it's awkward.
- me: i bet a lot of injuries happen that way.
- me: okay time to get out.
- me: where the fuck is my towel.
why is it october i have done nothing with my year. well i guess it’s too late to start now see you in january.
I am Liz Lemon. Liz Lemon is me.
When writing a long essay in school:
Your handwriting in the introduction:
Your handwriting in the last paragraph:
the sad thing is that the handwriting at the bottom is better than mine is usually
I DIDN’T KNOW DOWNTON AIRED TODAY NO ONE TOLD ME AND IT WASN’T ON MY DASH AND WHY I BLAME YOU ALL I’M CRYING OMG GOING TO WATCH NOW